Red Faction (Feb 9, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Red Faction (Feb 9, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Red Faction (Feb 9, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Red Faction (Feb 9, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Red Faction for the PlayStation 2.
- Compiled approximately 10 weeks before the US retail version.
- Identical to the Red Faction US Trade Demo (SLUS-28002).
- Executable is identical with the exception of the file name: SLUS_280.01 in prototype, SLUS_280.02 in trade demo.
- Only file that is different is SYSTEM.CNF (due to the different executable name).
- SYSTEM.CNF in trade demo has a timestamp of Feb 12, 2001.
- SLUS_280.01 contains symbol names and DWARF debug information.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Red Faction 2-13-01 Demo.bin||File||2020-10-30 09:56:54||200.39 MB||3ee4ce1553ff5a77f48e4c6575b4f0bf0b3b3c9b|
|PS2 - Red Faction 2-13-01 Demo.cue||File||2020-10-30 09:56:55||96 bytes||bb500ce3ca3b22934e3c96ee4adb7439e2ed2e47|
|PS2 - Red Faction 2-13-01 Demo.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:43:22||1.32 MB||c1bc307a113881bb5188f456de53672d6f3a6b1f|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!