Road Riot 4WD (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Road Riot 4WD (Prototype)|
|Download Road Riot 4WD (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Road Riot 4WD for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Unreleased Sega Mega Drive port of the arcade game by Atari Games. Port developed and published by Tengen.
- Was shown for the first time at the Winter CES of 1992, and then shown again at the Summer CES that same year.
- Cancelled for unknown reasons, however the game would appear on the SNES in late 1992 developed by another studio.
- Source code for this port was recently discovered, but possibly incomplete. This comes from an original EPROM cartridge.
|Road Riot 4WD (Prototype).md||ROM file||1990-11-21 04:00:00||1 MB||ROM file.||dfba43d985fcfed0bd83588435088114cf16f379|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)