Sega GT Online (Aug 13, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sega GT Online (Aug 13, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Sega GT Online (Aug 13, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Sega GT Online (Aug 13, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Sega GT Online for the Xbox.
- Built three months before any final release build.
- Preview build.
- Text is centered in some message boxes. Some of the message boxes in the final are off center.
- In the garage tunes gallery menu, the message box asking to select a tune has temporary text. The prompts for changing the pages are missing.
- Car maker roster is different in this build.
- Different FMVs in the circuit selector.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: segaGTOnline
- Maker ID and Product Number: SE-33
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): d26e523e42c83186f8476de283a010c9
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Sega GT Online preview.bin||File||2021-04-08 18:16:46||3.65 GB||3fbca3ab912c5e40e1c4dcca19a5d5f9fd76675c|
|Xbox - Sega GT Online preview.cue||File||2021-04-08 18:08:12||95 bytes||9d686d156b9bb0abad07876d296d93d6e2a8681c|
|Xbox - Sega GT Online preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:16:31||1.46 MB||6d92dcc2e7f91828078a0ccbd9e0b5f15f70eb86|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)