Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 12, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 12, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 12, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 12, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Shadow Man: 2econd Coming for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated three months before the final.
- Features a different Acclaim logo screen.
- Contains a debug menu.
- Has some glitchy models and occasional crashing, though this may be an emulation issue.
- Prototype found on a DVD-R filled with multiple builds of Supercross and Shadowman 2 for the PS2.
- Prototype was found in loose files form. It needs to be made into an actual disc image to make it playable,
a pre generated iso is provided.
- The original disc dump the files were found on can be seen File:Assets - Shadowman 2 Supercross 020123 2206.7z
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11 and Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)