Shaolin Streets (Mar 17, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shaolin Streets (Mar 17, 2006 prototype)|
|Download Shaolin Streets (Mar 17, 2006 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of the unreleased Shaolin Streets for the Sony PlayStation 2.
- Press START to open the levels and options menu.
- Press SELECT to open the debug menu with information and some debug options to modify. Within the debug menu the game can quit if you go beyond the right in the title of the character attribute options. The screen will be black and the game will quit.
- When you start the game, the title screen appears with the message PRESS START TO BEGIN and then two options are displayed: INTRO and MOVIE TRAILER. In INTRO a loading screen is shown with the processes that are being loaded.
- Each level start is accompanied by sequences with a voice in English and still images from the story board.
- Apparently the AI is not well configured or some adjustment is unknown to respond to the character's attacks.