Silpheed: The Lost Planet (Jun 25, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Silpheed: The Lost Planet (Jun 25, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Silpheed: The Lost Planet (Jun 25, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Silpheed: The Lost Planet (Jun 25, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Silpheed: The Lost Planet for the PlayStation 2.
- Compiled approximately 2 weeks before the Japanese retail version.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Silpheedpreview title.png
|PS2 - Silpheed Preview Only.bin||File||2020-06-11 21:37:37||692.97 MB||1eaf073bad756a43593725094088e6e95c94abdf|
|PS2 - Silpheed Preview Only.cue||File||2020-06-11 21:23:40||93 bytes||1d5d298d8cf6c4762ce5910db2190eaf74853806|
|PS2 - Silpheed Preview Only.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:13:04||2.4 MB||305ae1f6f40f2a29dfb1ced21c35256c732e39f3|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)