Skies of Arcadia (Nov 15, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skies of Arcadia (Nov 15, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Skies of Arcadia (Nov 15, 2000 prototype) (info)|
A PAL preview build of Skies of Arcadia with multiple debug menus and features.
- Multiple debug menus are accessible.
- Japanese text is improperly displayed.
- The Spanish, French, and German translations are unfinished, filled in with the English translation where incomplete.
- Currently Known Accessible Debug Menus:
- Controller Port A:
- Main Debug Menu: On the Start Screen, Hold L+R while selecting New Game or while selecting a saved file (On Disc 1, selecting the Home Page option or holding L+R while the title screen is loading also works). Allows you to go to a selected map, initiate a custom battle/ship battle, use a sound test mode, and edit current party/items/equipment and enable battle skipping.
- Disable Collisions: Press L+R+Y. Does not work in Battle.
- Battle Debug Menu 1: Hold L+R. Allows you to change the stats of party members and enemies.
- Controller Port B:
- Mouse Debug Menu: Use the control stick to control the cursor, B to right-click and A to left-click. Use to view Ninja info, textures, Dreamcast peripheral information, a performance monitor, and a debug window.
- Controller Port C:
- Camera Debug Menu: Hold X+Y. Does not work in battle. Use to adjust camera angle, position, zoom, etc. If used in a cutscene, it often won’t progress until the camera debug is turned off again.
- Controller Port D:
- System Debug Menu: Press X. Does not work in battle. Pressing X cycles through a couple screens. The first four screens show different editable tables and values on the left side and a debug log on the right side, with most game actions printing something. The fifth screen shows current jobs and the sixth screen shows which MLDs are currently in use.
- Battle Debug Menu 2: Press Start during battle. Has multiple functions and information displays.
- Controller Port A:
Ares Arcadia, Taikocuya, ChrisCor @Jackhead_ASG