Splashdown (Jul 20, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Splashdown (Jul 20, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Splashdown (Jul 20, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Splashdown (Jul 20, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Splashdown for the PlayStation 2.
- Hangs at Infogrames logo in emulation. Works fine on hardware
- Miscellaneous Notes: No hang during Infogrames logo in PCSX2 Dev Build v1.7.0-dev-1096-g0dffc13e4
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 23, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Splashdown 23 July 2001 beta 1.3.img||File||2020-05-14 05:53:21||273.77 MB||3fe2fe726a91372e028accc6daf5710fc90d0546|
|PS2 - Splashdown 23 July 2001 beta 1.3.cue||File||2020-05-21 10:24:18||104 bytes||67cd61f1b28ba463a54e1c2c12115c8a3493669a|
|PS2 - Splashdown 23 July 2001 beta 1.3.ccd||File||2020-05-14 05:45:35||772 bytes||ec421214365f9199848bef5ef9d20bf99a069648|
|PS2 - Splashdown 23 July 2001 beta 1.3.sub||File||2020-05-14 05:53:35||11.17 MB||7c1db6532960244f188ee3661cd80ac00897b3de|
|PS2 - Splashdown 23 July 2001 beta 1.3.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:13:10||1.46 MB||bb9d94e9050bf776f4576a0ba75a444151ba070a|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)