Star Wars (Jan 25, 1993 prototype)
|Star Wars (Jan 25, 1993 prototype)|
|Download Star Wars (Jan 25, 1993 prototype) (info, raw dump)|
A prototype of the unreleased Star Wars for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Based on Super Star Wars, which was released for the SNES.
- The game was being developed by Sega Interactive but canceled for unknown reasons. Development began in late 1992 and ended sometime in 1993. Aside from a few mentions in gaming magazines from this time period, the game hasn't been shown until now.
- None of the cutscenes seem to be implemented.
- Some of the stages are just placeholder screens with text.
- ROM header is based on Greendog, which was another title developed by Sega Interactive around the same time.
|Star Wars (Jan 25, 1993 prototype).md||File||2019-10-29 07:32:43||1 MB||46cd5c0380f09c93f4a53de14a65481037e4dba5|
00000100 00000110 00000120 00000130 00000140 00000150 00000160 00000170 00000180 00000190 000001a0 000001b0 000001c0 000001d0 000001e0 000001f0
A very HUGE special thanks to The Cutting Room Floor for making this release possible!
- This release is part of Hidden Palace's Holiday 2019 release event. Click here for more information on the other releases from this period.
- The Cutting Room Floor