Street Hoops (May 10, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Street Hoops (May 10, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Street Hoops (May 10, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Street Hoops (May 10, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Street Hoops for the Xbox.
- Compiled over two months before the final US build (the first retail build).
- Preview build.
- Built for E3.
- Slightly different title screen. Missing trademark symbol and in this build the title screen has the subtitle "King of the Court".
- In the Game Settings menu, "SAVE / LOAD" is called "MEMORY UNIT" in this build.
- Different loading screen.
- Different HUD.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Street Hoops
- Maker ID and Product Number: AV-3
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): ff462452aec9b5dd674e6cffc31a097e
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Street Hoops E3 demo.bin||File||2021-04-08 20:11:33||3.29 GB||30b80c0542a187dae3db86f8431b23a79aa5a454|
|Xbox - Street Hoops E3 demo.cue||File||2021-04-08 20:04:45||93 bytes||85e5757adfc2475623b33a3a9518ad01365c4c72|
|Xbox - Street Hoops E3 demo.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:16:40||1.26 MB||e8f8784eca30142eddf28477c3b118d1ab656cd1|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!