Superbike 2000 (Oct 28, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Superbike 2000 (Oct 28, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Superbike 2000 (Oct 28, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Download Superbike 2000 (Oct 28, 1999 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Superbike 2000 for the PlayStation.
- After the Playstation logo, the screen blinks rapidly in multiple colors (SEIZURE WARNING) before going black. The EA logo follows that shortly.
- Different copyright/legal disclaimer screen.
- The EA Sports screen repeats after that, for some reason.
- A different intro FMV
- Different loading screen, and it takes much longer to load
- Main menu begins with asking to select language
- Slight difference in menu background.
- In the final, the pre-race loading screen may show control instructions as the image. There are none like that here.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: .
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - SBK Superbike 2000 28-10-1999.img||File||2021-03-08 06:32:14||357.29 MB||a8406aabb4d156163dba54aaa4c0dda946b249ca|
|PSX - SBK Superbike 2000 28-10-1999.cue||File||2021-03-09 20:52:48||99 bytes||9f98dbfd6c8e135e94ac605ab350c65c8bcf84f9|
|PSX - SBK Superbike 2000 28-10-1999.ccd||File||2021-03-08 06:28:15||773 bytes||92152e7495fbc5e800115aaad82f29f6ebc6363a|
|PSX - SBK Superbike 2000 28-10-1999.sub||File||2021-03-08 06:32:32||14.58 MB||b77a862efde441e3970b5b09dfe40ae155d44559|
|PSX - SBK Superbike 2000 28-10-1999.jpeg||File||2021-03-09 20:53:56||1.63 MB||0c15b8f67c91b7d3f29d98751e1228a96c48ae3f|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!