| Superman: Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype)
|| Jan 12, 2001 04:23:00
|File release date
|| December 28, 2019
|| ROM file
|| Superman: Battle for Metropolis
|| Game Boy Color
A prototype of the unreleased Superman: Battle for Metropolis for the Nintendo Game Boy Color.
- Developed by Neon Studios and slated to be published by InfoGrames, this game was canceled after failing to impress the license holder for Superman. Regulations that were imposed on the character prohibited the developers from making the game they wanted, and so this prototype was created as a compromise to meet some of the demands of the licensor.
- Even though its present on the main screen, 'OPTIONS' and 'CREDITS' are inaccessible.
- The 'PASSWORD' screen lacks functionality.
- Pressing START while in game advances to the next level.
- Certain levels are prone to crashing.
| Superman - Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype).gbc
|| 2019-12-22 16:57:56
|| 2 MB