T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger (Oct 28, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger (Oct 28, 1998 prototype)|
|Download T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger (Oct 28, 1998 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger for the Sony PlayStation.
- Possibly originates from a Russian bootleg disc. The original source is unknown, but may have been a scene release.
- Loading bar can get stuck in certain spots before loading.
- Cutscenes are a lot longer in the prototype.
- References to death remain in the prototype.
- Different camera angles.
- Pressing triangle button on the first controller will enable free movement mode.
- Controls are different in comparison to the prototype.
- Different level designs, most levels were changed for the final to make them easier.
- You can do repeated punches in the prototype.
- Different sound effects for character and enemies.
- Different animations when coming back from the dead.
- The player can spawn in different angles/positions when they respawn from death.