|Terminator 3: The Redemption (Aug 22, 2003 prototype)
||Aug 22, 2003 19:52:34
|File release date
||March 20, 2021
||Used as padding inside of Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 11, 2003 prototype).
||Terminator 3: The Redemption
|| PlayStation 2
||JP N/A |
EU Aug 6, 2004
US Jun 3, 2004
||JP Jan 20, 2005 |
EU Sep 24, 2004
US Sep 9, 2004
A prototype of Terminator 3: The Redemption for the PlayStation 2.
- Used as a dummy file inside of Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 11, 2003 prototype). It is a CDVDGEN image, which can be converted with CVLT OF OSIRIS' cdvdgenbin2normalbin.py script.
- Compiled several months before final.
- Appears to be a demo where only the Hollywood level is playable.
- The pause menu is used as a placeholder for the objectives screen.
- The objectives and parameters text for Hollywood is different.
- Time is displayed differently.
- The health bar for enemies is stylized differently.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of April 19, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!