The Mark of Kri (Apr 2, 2002 prototype)
|The Mark of Kri (Apr 2, 2002 prototype)|
|Download The Mark of Kri (Apr 2, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download The Mark of Kri (Apr 2, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of The Mark of Kri for the PlayStation 2.
- Different titlescreen
- Pressing start at the titlescreen will directly put the player into the first level
- The logo of the game is always present at the bottom right corner during gameplay
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- TheMarkOfKriDemo Title.png
- TheMarkOfKriDemo Gameplay1.png
- TheMarkOfKriDemo Gameplay2.png
- TheMarkOfKriDemo Gameplay3.png
- TheMarkOfKriDemo Gameplay4.png
|PS2 - MOK 4-2 Demo.bin||File||2020-10-02 08:12:52||189.27 MB||829a49bb42f7741923e3952c67f1d92b08a66d65|
|PS2 - MOK 4-2 Demo.cue||File||2020-10-02 08:12:53||84 bytes||3ca151c18d04ee480b8e26ca5769f4837e223f9f|
|PS2 - MOK 4-2 Demo.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:44:14||1.1 MB||118d3f09b2a2990314ead9d991b27fe26f72c3dd|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)