|Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break (Sep 6, 1991 prototype)
||Sep 6, 1991
||Released, redump needed
||Video Game History Foundation
|File release date
||January 1, 2022
||Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break
|| Game Boy
||JP Nov 22, 1991 |
US Nov 8, 1991
||JP Feb 1, 1992 |
US Feb 1992
A prototype of Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break for the Game Boy.
- Boots right to the Konami logo in this build. In the final it boots to a trademark screen.
- Late prototype.
- English localization prototype.
- After the Konami logo it goes to the title screen. In the final it goes to the intro.
- Text and grammar differences. Most of the text has ""NO DATA"".
- Different title screen. There's a PASSWORD menu that doesn't appear in the final.
- During the pre-level sequences, the text box moves to the next line automatically. In the final you have to press A to advance each line of dialog. You can press start to skip this sequence entirely in this build, but you can't in the final build.
- Dollar signs instead of diamonds for pickup items.
- You start off with three hearts of health rather than 2.
| Tiny Toon Adventures - Babs' Big Break (Sep 6, 1991 prototype).gb
|| 2020-09-28 21:20:00
|| 128 KB
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break prototypes