Titeuf: Mega Compet (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Titeuf: Mega Compet (Prototype)|
|Download Titeuf: Mega Compet (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Titeuf: Mega Compet for the Game Boy Advance.
- Trademark screens are different.
- Boots with music in this build, the final boots in silence.
- The opening cutscene hasn't been implemented yet.
- Slightly different title screen. The title screen is partially in English, while the final has it in French. This build lacks any trademark information on the title screen, and the PRESS START BUTTON doesn't flicker in this build.
- CREDITS haven't been implemented. Instead selecting the CREDITS on the menu loads up a sprite test.
- Artwork is missing from the prelevel screens.
- Different artwork in game.
|Titeuf - Mega Compet (Prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-28 01:36:08||4 MB||ROM file.||1ed43c7419b22b1147bd7e3198de52f4c8d3003d|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)