Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Oct 29, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Oct 29, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Oct 29, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Oct 29, 1999 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation for the PlayStation.
- An NTSC-U build dated two weeks before the final.
- The game is missing its logo screen intros and FMV cutscenes.
- The title screen contains information about the savegame size and the player's coordinates.
- The coordinates are also present on-screen during gameplay.
- Selecting "New Game" on the title scren brings up a level select.
- Loading screens do not contain any background graphics - the loading screen appears over whatever was on screen at the point at which the game started loading.
- The pause screen in-game also contains information on the savegame size and the currently playing music track or sound effect.
- Weirdly, the sound effect that plays on the pause screen seems to be different for each level, and is capable of being quite loud or out-of-place.
- The sound effects will occasionally glitch out and play for much longer than they're supposed to too.
- Some levels will crash when moving the cursor on the pause menu.
- Original dump is scrambled. Converted to RAW using IsoBuster.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: No
- Dump was originally scrambled: Yes
|PSX - Tomb Raider TLR 10.29.99.img||File||2021-04-03 17:04:58||497.93 MB||3af04603e5e1af27d94e3a0a86ce301500f85874|
|PSX - Tomb Raider TLR 10.29.99.cue||File||2020-12-16 15:39:28||94 bytes||6426cd1268be5317df3b92bcabece792b2a5120d|
|PSX - Tomb Raider TLR 10.29.99.ccd||File||2021-04-03 17:02:50||773 bytes||7eb1ec4c9c0195447910d343395eadbe19a96355|
|PSX - Tomb Raider TLR 10.29.99.sub||File||2020-12-16 15:54:28||20.32 MB||d6cd714b5dc6bddf48af60ecf82b62b10d041f98|
|PSX - Tomb Raider TLR 10.29.99.jpeg||File||2020-12-15 22:58:59||985.4 KB||8fdb707eac21aa31cc51d34e4a702ccf769d0868|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)