Urban Chaos: Riot Response (Oct 14, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Urban Chaos: Riot Response (Oct 14, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Urban Chaos: Riot Response (Oct 14, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
An early prototype of Urban Chaos: Riot Response from October 14, 2004.
- Title screen differs from final.
- The game is titled Roll Call at this point.
- At this point, the game was still being developed by Argonaut.
- This prototype is dated 13 days after Argonaut went defunct, possibly created to put together all the work they had finished on the project for the next developer.
- This prototype has 10 levels, while the earlier demo only has one.
- Really, everything is different.