Vectorman 2 (Early prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Vectorman 2 (Early prototype)|
|Download Vectorman 2 (Early prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
This particular prototype predates the builds of the Sega ROM Archive. It's 1 MB smaller than the final game due to a lack of cutscenes.
- Selecting 'Options' sends the player straight to the level select.
- The Invaders bonus round is not implemented yet.
- When the game is not paused, pressing X in-game sends the player back to the title screen.
- The only unique music track at this point is Reclamation, which doesn't even play in the sound test. All other music is lifted straight from the original game.
- No less than five test levels, but only Ron's would make it into the final game.
- Several unfinished levels, using the tilesets normally used for test levels.
- The cheat codes are mostly the same as the original Vectorman.
|Vectorman 2 (U) (Prototype) [!].bin||Sega Mega Drive ROM Image||2 MB||c4f8490d87d22bb11f7e9b82a4a72913b3d84d06|