Video/Ristar/Feel animations tape
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ristar · Feel animations tape|
Early preproduction footage of Ristar (known at this point as Feel) showcasing various sprite combinations and animation tests for the Sega Mega Drive.
|Download Video/Ristar/Feel animations tape (info)|
- Possibly dated to late 1993 or early 1994.
- Ristar uses his old sprite, similar to the one used in early previews showcasing an early prototype in magazines.
- Recorded on PAL SECAM VHS.
- This was possibly created by Sega of Japan to showcase various styles and combinations to various Sega executives and producers to iron out a design that would be more appealing to the market that Sonic previously gathered.
- Has a little bit of gameplay for Seima Densetsu 3x3 Eyes for the Sega Mega CD.
Input #0, avi, from 'Ristar Feel demo footage.avi': Duration: 00:04:59.76, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 107731 kb/s Stream #0:0: Video: magicyuv (M0Y2 / 0x3259304D), yuv422p10le, 720x576, 105433 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn Stream #0:1: Audio: pcm_s24le ( / 0x0001), 48000 Hz, stereo, s32 (24 bit), 2304 kb/s
- Special thanks to Tanks from Kineko Video and napasan for transferring the VHS tape to digital.
- Kineko Video
- The Cutting Room Floor
- This release is part of Hidden Palace's pre Thanksgiving release for 2022.