Virtua Cop (Jun 13, 1995 prototype)
From Hidden Palace
|Virtua Cop (Jun 13, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Virtua Cop (Jun 13, 1995 prototype) (info)|
An early prototype of Virtua Cop for the Sega Saturn.
- Use SSFPreview R9 to run this in emulation (Otherwise use Real Hardware)
- A+B+C+START to soft reset to enable joypad support (The game assumes a gun is connected otherwise)
- Only the first stage is available
- Infinite Lives
- Seemingly no 2-player mode
- Several voice acting clips are missing, including Kong's.
- Track 6 CDDA is "The King of Speed" from the Saturn version of Daytona USA.
- Internal datamining reveals a reference to "GANGS", a counter seen in various videos of a build which looks otherwise identical to this.