White Fear (Apr 5, 2002 prototype)
From Hidden Palace
|White Fear (Apr 5, 2002 prototype)|
|Download White Fear (Apr 5, 2002 prototype) (info)|
A prototype build of the unreleased PlayStation 2 title White Fear (AKA Inuits) from 2002-04-05.
- This is a very early, incomplete build of the game.
- There is no sound.
- The player has unlimited magical power.
- The Ice World is mostly complete, with 17 playable sections populated with enemies, items, and puzzles:
- W1L1S01, W1L1S02, W1L1S03, W1L1S04, W1L1S06, W1L1S07, W1L1S09, W1L1S11, W1L1S12, W1L1S14, W1L1S15, W1L1S16, W1L1S17, W1L2S05, W1L2S08, W1L2S10, and W1L2S13
- The other worlds each only have one or two sections, and the environments in them are unpopulated and not interactive.
- Volcano World: W2L2S13
- Jungle World: W3L1S06, and W3L1S08
- Village World: W5L1S01
- There are references and assets in the WFEAR.INU file and the game binary to 50 additional sections, but attempting to load them results in a black screen or a crash:
- Unknown (test areas?): W0L0S0, W0L0S1, W0L0S2, W0L0S3
- Ice World: W1L1S05, W1L1S08, W1L1S10, and W1L1S13
- Volcano World: W2L1S01, W2L1S02, W2L1S04, W2L1S05, W2L1S06, W2L1S07, W2L1S08, W2L1S09, W2L1S10, W2L2S03, W2L2S11, W2L2S12, W2L2S14, W2L2S15, W2L2S16, W2L2S17, W2L2S18, W2L2S19, W2L2S20, W2L2S21, W2L2S22, W2L2S23, W2L2S24, W2L2S25
- Jungle World: W3L1S07, W3L1S09, W3L1S10, W3L1S11, W3L1S12, W3L1S13, W3L1S14, W3L1S15, W3L1S16, W3L1S17, W3L1S18, W3L1S19, W3L1S20, W3L1S21, W3L1S22, W3L1S23, W3L1S24, W3L1S25, W3L1S26, W3L2S27
- Move: Left analog stick
- Attack/action: Cross
- Contextual action (move through doors, up stairs, etc.): Square
- Block: R1
- Moon magic (temporarily freeze enemies): D-pad down (hold)
- Bear magic (attack): D-pad left (hold)
- Lava magic (temporarily add fireball attack to staff): D-pad right (hold)
- Waterfall magic (restore health): D-pad up (hold)
- Inventory: Select
- Reset game: Start
- Follow camera (normal): R1
- Debug camera: R2
- In debug camera mode:
- Forward/back, strafe: D-pad
- Pan: Right analog stick
- Up/down: L1/L2