Worms Armageddon (Game Boy Color prototype)
(Redirected from Worms Armageddon (Prototype))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Worms Armageddon (Game Boy Color prototype)|
|Download Worms Armageddon (Game Boy Color prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Worms Armageddon for the Game Boy Color.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Very early prototype, appears to be a simple test of gameplay mechanics.
- Boots straight into gameplay.
- Jumping is missing animation frames.
- Weapon name text is different.
- Game freezes when the player dies, particularly after drowning. It's also possible to end up on 0 health without dying, allowing the player to continue.
- There is no audio.
- There are no enemy Worms.
- Game header is "TITLENAME".
|Worms Armageddon (Prototype).gbc||ROM file||2019-12-22 20:43:38||1 MB||ROM file.||b0b14b13ec7cffb04efbf0dcdd93a2eea679ea0c|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to Hwd45; Zoda for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)