Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghostfiles - Spirit Detective (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghostfiles - Spirit Detective (Prototype)|
|Download Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghostfiles - Spirit Detective (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghostfiles - Spirit Detective for the Game Boy Advance.
- Early prototype.
- Boots to a more simplistic trademark screen that lacks a background.
- Game moves from each company logo faster in this build.
- Features an intro scene that was removed from the final.
- Lacks a title screen, goes right into the main menu instead.
- Main menu is different, using a different background image.
- Text is green when entering a name in this build. In the final it's white.
- Boots to a level select after entering your name.
- Despite entering your name, the game often doesn't utilize it in game.
- Different player/NPC icons during dialog sequences.
- You can press start to skip cutscenes in this build. This isn't possible in the final build.
- This build lacks the compass. The dialog that explains the compass system doesn't exist either.
- The pause menu is completely different. Sometimes leaving the pause menu will corrupt the player sprite temporarily.
|Yu Yu Hakusho - Ghostfiles - Spirit Detective (Prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-29 21:37:06||16 MB||ROM file.||d3906650386872a94b83c417ecef2369ece5b978|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)