JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Jan 7, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Jan 7, 2002 prototype)|
|Download JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Jan 7, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Jan 7, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future for the Xbox.
- A review build dated about three weeks before the earliest final build.
- Jet2.FLD is an extraneous file present in the root folder. It appears to be a layout file used for building the disc image.
- Emulatable in Xemu, but fails to make it to the title screen in CXBX.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Jet Set Radio Future
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 0ce415848b2346eb9abd03a6fb5da517
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for review.bin||File||2021-03-28 01:50:53||2.33 GB||bb58c50f08a866e81a59f4d02bcb65ee8a57bfdc|
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for review.cue||File||2021-03-28 01:45:30||104 bytes||2b2c75ffc09899c6dda8c01cd4e301c6917a3f62|
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for review.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:07||1.06 MB||63676cbf8877c574226ba20e68cda948b1623a5a|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!