Jet X2O (Jul 3, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:08, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Jet X2O (Jul 3, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Jet X2O (Jul 3, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Jet X2O (Jul 3, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Jet X2O for the PlayStation 2.
- Different opening movie featuring early gameplay (different HUD).
- Different loading screen.
- The title screen is slightly different due to the positioning of the logo in the area.
- Rescue and Trick Mode are not accessible.
- The positioning of the main menu in the area is different.
- Only two playable characters and vehicles.
- Taylor Jordon has more weight in the prototype than he does in the final.
- Slightly different HUD.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Jet X2O 7-3-02 (2).bin||File||2020-10-27 11:31:42||569.57 MB||ace0f8d508977e888e2d9b0ce562ad2dde07970a|
|PS2 - Jet X2O 7-3-02 (2).cue||File||2020-10-27 11:31:42||84 bytes||cd66a89edbf71bd49eacdf2d29dd1b83b693cc7f|
|PS2 - Jet X2O 7-3-02 (2).jpeg||File||2020-10-27 20:45:52||1.22 MB||8a1f46e4e785354716c934b0b3f22a57d9381744|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!