Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:26, January 2, 2022 by Elmotus (I uploaded the ROM to TCRF but I'm not the source, it was included in a few ROM sets out there. Might be better renamed to Quarter Back Scramble since this seems to be before Accolade got their hands on the game?)
|Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype)|
|Download Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype) (info)|
The Cutting Room Floor research
A prototype of Mike Ditka's Big Play Football for the NES.
- Unreleased US port of Quarter Back Scramble. The game was first announced in Nintendo Power and was featured in the magazine in software lists for about a year. Accolade decided to publish and rebrand the game in the west. However the game was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- A prototype was found and discovered but never dumped and released, only sold through reproduction cartridges.
- One byte difference in the header compared to a previously available build. (See TCRF link)
|Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype).nes||ROM file||2002-09-11 21:39:38||256 KB||ROM file.||d49a82faf1c80a6442c2f82779ed829941ef256f|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)