Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 2, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:24, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 2, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 2, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (Nov 2, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Shadow Man: 2econd Coming for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated over three months before the final.
- Does not seem to run in emulators.
- Prototype found on a DVD-R filled with multiple builds of Supercross and Shadowman 2 for the PS2.
- Prototype was found in loose files form. It needs to be made into an actual disc image to make it playable,
a pre generated iso is provided.
- The original disc dump the files were found on can be seen here.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): No (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11 and Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!