3D Lemmings (Aug 23, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|3D Lemmings (Aug 23, 1995 prototype)|
|Download 3D Lemmings (Aug 23, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Download 3D Lemmings (Aug 23, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of 3D Lemmings for the PlayStation.
- Compiled 14 days before the initial EU retail version
- Instead of "Presents in Association With", there are a bunch of blue bars
- The 3D Lemmings logo has no "TM"
- No screen for "Distributed by SCEA"
- The "Featuring" also appears as blue bars (this is probably related to the above)
- Also on the title screen/main menu, there's no "TM" in the title
- No control symbols at the bottom of the menus
- No gameplay differences noticed
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - 3D Lemmings 23-08-95.img||File||2020-12-12 03:21:17||519.96 MB||bc81bb983395e278bafc137fd6ec7ab9fe466556|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings 23-08-95.cue||File||2020-12-12 03:06:58||1.4 KB||57811d10968cf23ef0c38a2a7b783e708344555c|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings 23-08-95.ccd||File||2020-12-12 03:06:58||5.4 KB||0cad43bd9da5027ae2b16f2858f381408e32a29c|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings 23-08-95.sub||File||2020-12-12 03:22:25||21.22 MB||ca596f252d4af5cf6b54df39adba65b3b664316f|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings 23-08-95.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:44||923.6 KB||00a78de14139b00231bbf8fa4cd8df831bb169c9|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!