3D Lemmings (Aug 8, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|3D Lemmings (Aug 8, 1995 prototype)|
|Download 3D Lemmings (Aug 8, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Download 3D Lemmings (Aug 8, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of 3D Lemmings for the PlayStation.
- PAL region prototype
- Instead of "Presents in Association With", there are a bunch of blue bars
- The 3D Lemmings logo has no "TM"
- The "Featuring" also appears as blue bars (this is probably related to the above)
- No gameplay differences noticed
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - 3D Lemmings.img||File||2020-12-12 03:01:47||519.95 MB||a9b550c9d1651865b1902d24fe006c9ffc324406|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings.cue||File||2020-12-12 02:46:51||1.4 KB||9ac53402ab74ca590f60014e672cbfcfed75ba49|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings.ccd||File||2020-12-12 02:46:50||5.4 KB||5c7f8e44a186c56c0ead98ccd148aa4bd79f683e|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings.sub||File||2020-12-12 03:06:44||21.22 MB||44a06277741215045fcbfe34c841732a85a82345|
|PSX - 3D Lemmings.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:44||1.09 MB||cc5d289419688fc9ad99c510f9a73c1e68b4ba04|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!