Asterix (Mar 11, 1993 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Asterix (Mar 11, 1993 prototype)|
|Download Asterix (Mar 11, 1993 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Asterix for the SNES.
- Late prototype.
- Compiled 7 days before the final build.
- Takes longer to get past the Infogrames screen.
- Some text and grammar changes.
- The Press Start Button on the title screen is a different color in this prototype.
|Asterix (Mar 11, 1993 prototype).smc||ROM file||2013-08-20 16:24:42||512 KB||ROM file.||bf53366b70de01f4d99b068a0eaf7495fbeaa273|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)