Asterix (Prototype B)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Asterix (Prototype B)|
|Download Asterix (Prototype B) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
An early prototype of Asterix for the Game Boy.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Extremely early prototype of Asterix with only one level playable and no sound. Seems to be a proof of concept. This one is slightly more finished in comparison to Prototype A.
- Contains a small portion of source code at the beginning of the ROM, though it is mangled.
|Asterix (Prototype B).gb||ROM file||2013-08-20 16:24:42||32 KB||ROM file.||5e2423d1d4a1239af2ccafdd6c0a3f2316ae6b51|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)