Bottom of the 9th '97 (Apr 18, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bottom of the 9th '97 (Apr 18, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th '97 (Apr 18, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th '97 (Apr 18, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Bottom of the 9th '97 for the PlayStation.
- There are no startup logos, it goes straight to the menu.
- Exhibition is spelled "exhibision" in the first menu screen that appears
- Different, simpler menu, with slight difference in music
- There's no actual main menu/title screen, and trying to go back from the first menu doesn't work (brings them to the first menu almost immediately).
- Prone to freezing/hanging at the loading screen
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 4-18-97.img||File||2020-12-12 08:16:48||103.28 MB||8492ea983dd17d5f0183d378e6b8a67900d3dfc4|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 4-18-97.cue||File||2020-12-12 08:14:35||134 bytes||c962b7328b4e35dfc0efbe2975cdaef872c70d91|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 4-18-97.ccd||File||2020-12-12 08:14:34||960 bytes||c67203e674634eb1736c604614da65dd15ff880f|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 4-18-97.sub||File||2020-12-12 08:16:59||4.22 MB||907101bb087dea4d47c85230c46af42a709ab8ab|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 4-18-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:54||870.3 KB||144b9a3a8440916bc5b4285418dcfa3ce2c971e2|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!