Bottom of the 9th '97 (Jul 25, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bottom of the 9th '97 (Jul 25, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th '97 (Jul 25, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th '97 (Jul 25, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Bottom of the 9th '97 for the PlayStation.
- Late prototype, possibly predates the final by 2 days.
- "KNUCKLE" is spelled "KNUCKLER" in the prototype.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 7-27-97.img||File||2020-12-12 08:26:03||433.11 MB||3b028a09a386483eaa85f03fa88c6de5efb46dfc|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 7-27-97.cue||File||2020-12-12 08:17:00||134 bytes||582c42f2797a7d3f63622d6d7f6e55e2061b39ab|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 7-27-97.ccd||File||2020-12-12 08:17:00||964 bytes||6678c5593c7799ab1b746a3fd5565922257edee2|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 7-27-97.sub||File||2020-12-12 08:27:01||17.68 MB||e8a73d1d79148d219803a095b5a60e2e621f0ed1|
|PSX - Bottom of the 9th 7-27-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:55||1014.4 KB||fbab252a1229ae97c0201b7f0fff58b56a322a76|
A huge thanks to ehw, Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)