Brave Fencer Musashi (Aug 31, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Brave Fencer Musashi (Aug 31, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Brave Fencer Musashi (Aug 31, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Download Brave Fencer Musashi (Aug 31, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Brave Fencer Musashi for the PlayStation.
- Compiled about 3 weeks before the US retail version (initial release)
- After the Squaresoft logo, there is no title sequence; it shows a loading screen and then the title screen
- Pressing Start on the title screen goes to a scene/area selection menu instead of the usual main menu, as part of this demo.
- Fewer voice lines
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Musashi Demo.img||File||2020-12-13 18:57:11||57.9 MB||af4af5b18714b016a53dd52bdce63a01b7e7f3e5|
|PSX - Musashi Demo.cue||File||2020-12-13 18:55:52||121 bytes||f485ab2ef9313aaf3c653b5f85595a6dc098fe6f|
|PSX - Musashi Demo.ccd||File||2020-12-13 18:55:51||959 bytes||988f0ffb821e65a651cd902c9f6345d7f258e0eb|
|PSX - Musashi Demo.sub||File||2020-12-13 18:57:22||2.36 MB||dc53f9b2e003d20bcf6cdf63893f8b6156058767|
|PSX - Musashi Demo.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:48||1.3 MB||1f124a1540ffa02d20dc52912b52846f310379c3|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)