Brave Fencer Musashi (Sep 8, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Brave Fencer Musashi (Sep 8, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Brave Fencer Musashi (Sep 8, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Brave Fencer Musashi (Sep 8, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Brave Fencer Musashi for the PlayStation.
- Late English localization prototype.
- On the settings menu, the vibration setting is referred to as "Dual Shock Vibration" in the prototype. In the final build, it just says "Vibration".
- In the prototype, a piece of dialog says "Haven't saved them yet...I wonder where he is..." was changed to "Haven't saved them yet...I wonder where they are..." for the final.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Musashi Master.img||File||2020-12-13 19:10:39||396.74 MB||bb4927ddd85cc744247d2c3255cb74560d9647ee|
|PSX - Musashi Master.cue||File||2020-12-13 18:57:23||243 bytes||45b42f1179b90db03d572ed7666be53b5360213c|
|PSX - Musashi Master.ccd||File||2020-12-13 18:57:22||1.3 KB||0a88d073263f2e9e280e0d0343bc7262b51a6ab8|
|PSX - Musashi Master.sub||File||2020-12-13 19:13:24||16.19 MB||35e8d5c6ee214425873fef036c1abe3a517784ec|
|PSX - Musashi Master.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:48||1.79 MB||ef55224d63364b78957bed061aaa00be82e7734a|
A huge thanks to ehw, Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)