Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crash Bandicoot: Warped for the PlayStation.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- An NTSC-U build dated a few weeks before the final.
- Starts with a screen warning the user that the disc is a "Beta Demonstration Disc".
- The Warp Room uses an earlier design.
- Crash and Coco have earlier, less detailed icons in the warp room.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: No
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.img||File||2020-12-12 15:23:37||226.41 MB||2dde76a79f7fdfb72931f196b09dbed75bfdd528|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.cue||File||2020-12-12 15:18:09||103 bytes||206b9bcd0906181e6f59c986f19a51afc802c5ad|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.ccd||File||2020-12-12 15:18:09||773 bytes||720d6f68c23f322ac98da87c5e16a4702d995ca7|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.sub||File||2020-12-12 15:24:01||9.24 MB||8db43e6a5779d7ed8dfe7c3327602b1fba1b52a3|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:04||1.03 MB||4b18d3517c03e13364de50116148dac903eb7f7f|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! Additional thanks to psx-collector for the scan of the separate copy of the prototype.
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)