Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Sep 26, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A late prototype of Crash Bandicoot: Warped for the PlayStation.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- An NTSC-U build dated a few weeks before the final.
- Starts with a screen warning the user that the disc is a "Beta Demonstration Disc".
- The Warp Room uses an earlier design.
- Crash and Coco have earlier, less detailed icons in the warp room.
- A cheat menu can be accessed by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle at the pause menu. You have access to five features, GET ALL, GET RELICS, OPEN LEVELS, ALLOW CAM, and NO CHEATS.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: No
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.img||File||2020-12-12 15:23:37||226.41 MB||2dde76a79f7fdfb72931f196b09dbed75bfdd528|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.cue||File||2020-12-12 15:18:09||103 bytes||206b9bcd0906181e6f59c986f19a51afc802c5ad|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.ccd||File||2020-12-12 15:18:09||773 bytes||720d6f68c23f322ac98da87c5e16a4702d995ca7|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.sub||File||2020-12-12 15:24:01||9.24 MB||8db43e6a5779d7ed8dfe7c3327602b1fba1b52a3|
|PSX - Crash Bandicoot Warped Reviewable.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:04||1.03 MB||4b18d3517c03e13364de50116148dac903eb7f7f|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! Additional thanks to psx-collector for the scan of the separate copy of the prototype.
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Redump.org entry
- Internet Archive (IA)