|Crash Bash (Oct 9, 2000 prototype)
||Oct 9, 2000 10:53:43
||Released, redump needed
||US Oct 10, 2000|
EU Oct 23, 2000
JP Nov 15, 2000
||US Nov 6, 2000|
EU Dec 1, 2000
JP Dec 14, 2000
A PAL prototype of Crash Bash for the Sony PlayStation.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- The "Sony Computer Entertainment" screen says "America" instead of "Europe".
- The cheat menu present in demo builds can still be accessed by pressing Left, Right, Left, Right(2), Left, Right(3), Left, Right(4), Left, Right(5) at the main menu.
- Some translations are incomplete or differ from the final PAL release.
- All cutscenes are in English regardless of which language the game is set to.
- Some accents are not present.
- Various other things throughout the game are translated differently.