Dead Man's Hand (Oct 15, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dead Man's Hand (Oct 15, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Dead Man's Hand (Oct 15, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dead Man's Hand (Oct 15, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dead Man's Hand for the Xbox.
- Built almost 4 months before the final US build (the first retail build).
- Main menu is missing the System Link option.
- The game has B - Cancel in the main menus, while the final has B - Back.
- Pressing the Back button activates and deactivates God Mode during gameplay.
- Every screen has "Preview copy for: PLAY" watermarked while the game is running.
- Different loading screen.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Dead Man's Hand
- Maker ID and Product Number: IG-39
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): a9de25ab394b8fcdf1bb3eab8d7b1af5
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand special beta build.bin||File||2021-03-27 17:16:40||1.36 GB||d7c94a41fd7074514e7e178b25232697d1a7f749|
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand special beta build.cue||File||2021-03-27 17:12:29||107 bytes||abcfcb451bf7c9b77059347bd4999fbeec7d5735|
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand special beta build.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:10||2.7 MB||a01676422479116ae76506a3d4a98d2fece1a754|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!