|Destroy All Humans! (Mar 12, 2004 prototype)
||Mar 12, 2004 00:00:27
||XDK Hard Drive
||Destroy All Humans!
||EU May 4, 2005|
US May 4, 2005
||EU Jun 24, 2005|
US Jun 21, 2005
A prototype of Destroy All Humans! for the Microsoft Xbox.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- This build appears to only work properly on a debug kit or on emulators.
- Seems to be compiled shortly after the developers fully transitioned to Havok, though the build is still early.
- Selecting the "intro" option from the Pandemic Launcher will play an intro animation and jump to the main menu.
- Only Rockwell, Santa Modesta, Area 42, and Union Town are available in this build.
- The levels are closer to how they looked in build footage from late 2003.
- Area 42 is a mostly empty sandbox at this point in development.
- Many graphical elements have completely different designs.
- Most, if not all of the audio are placeholders.
- The Anal Probe (Brain Bug) is unavailable.
- There is a debug menu that can be accessed by pressing the back button on the Xbox controller.
- Selecting THQ Video Demo Mission or E3 Mission on the debug menu will start extra missions if Union Town is loaded.
Original release thread on ObscureGamers.