Deuce (Jul 21, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Deuce (Jul 21, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Deuce (Jul 21, 2000 prototype) (info)|
A prototype build of Deuce on the PlayStation, dated July 21, 2000. It was released by ASSEMbler on June 15, 2006.
- Game boots on developer menu. Resource Viewer contains a set of complex in-game utilities (View Resource and Set Video Mode).
- Level 0 houses the game's actual main menu.
- Levels 3 and 9 are not implemented.
- Level 12 has no collision on the floor and is seemingly unplayable as a result.
This article is missing gameplay screenshots. You can help by editing the article and adding them.
- December 1, 2000: GameSpot article adresssing the cancellation of the project.
- June 18, 2005: Community fundraiser and release thread on ASSEMblergames.