Deuce (May 10, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Deuce (May 10, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Deuce (May 10, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Deuce (May 10, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Deuce for the PlayStation.
- Earlier version of an unreleased game.
- Main menu is different compared to a later build.
- Magic HUD is different
- The platforming room has no teleporter when you fall down.
- The second level (Heart Lands) is unbeatable.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Deuce Preview TNT Midway.img||File||2020-12-15 21:39:54||14.59 MB||55e088586b9ef9788a4d72694be96b1b84f8e961|
|PSX - Deuce Preview TNT Midway.cue||File||2020-12-15 21:39:27||94 bytes||fc8449e9e1e363c1368a20fa0bb9d2b8927fb566|
|PSX - Deuce Preview TNT Midway.ccd||File||2020-12-15 21:39:27||770 bytes||948cc050ffc29c544f9c9ada0f10b504e8162fff|
|PSX - Deuce Preview TNT Midway.sub||File||2020-12-15 21:39:56||609.8 KB||340d36a9d4b32dda46bbaaded2682c5aa9111fd1|
|PSX - Deuce Preview TNT Midway.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:22||1.19 MB||5ac66f2313b3173ae0f3bd413a920cab704e4810|
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)