Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Feb 6, 2004 prototype)
|Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Feb 6, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Feb 6, 2004 prototype) (info)|
A PAL prototype of Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly (the European title for Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly) for the Sony PlayStation 2.
- Includes a memory map/debug symbol file for the ELF.
- Game has debug menu and chapter-select options at the title screen.
- Has an in-game debug menu accessible with the Select button.
- Scene Test mode (from the title screen debug menu) has camera control, visual effects debugging, and other options.
There are several button combinations to access additional debugging functionality.
While in-game, press Select + Start on the second controller to skip to the "Crimson Butterfly" ending.
While in the inventory/status menu, use the following combinations on the second controller:
- Select + L3 = Mark Game as Fully Cleared
- Select + R3 = Unlock All Maps
- Select + Circle = Unlock All Items
- Select + Triangle = Unlock All Files
- Select + Square = Unlock All Spirit Stones
- Select + Cross = Unlock All Souls
- Select + L1 = Max Spirit Orbs
- Select + L2 = Max Score
- Select + R1 = Unlock Memos 1
- Select + R2 = Unlock Memos 2
Thank you to kHn (aka krHACKen) for discovering the second-controller cheat codes.