Iron Tank: The Invasion of Normandy (Prototype)
|Iron Tank: The Invasion of Normandy (Prototype)|
|Download Iron Tank: The Invasion of Normandy (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Iron Tank: The Invasion of Normandy for the NES.
- Staff titles during the credits sequence are in all caps in this build.
- Grammar and spelling mistakes ("Do you try again ?" vs "Want to try again ?").
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of December 9, 2022).
|Iron Tank - The Invasion of Normandy (Prototype).nes||ROM file||2018-01-02 07:00:00||256 KB||ROM file.||757d13c78e6a463fb1f23991051c6ef784308cf6|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! Big thanks to Ed Semrad for providing an opportunity for this prototype and many more to be preserved. Huge special thanks to Frank Cifaldi from the Video Game History Foundation (VGHF) for dumping and providing the prototypes!
- Semradical! (December 9, 2022)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)