LittleBigPlanet (Sep 17, 2009 prototype)
|LittleBigPlanet (Sep 17, 2009 prototype)|
A post-release prototype of LittleBigPlanet for the Sony PlayStation 3.
- Initially created to showcase PlayStation Move functionality within LittleBigPlanet. This appears to be a match to the tech demo from TGS 2009. Ironically, as of now, PS Move functionality does not work with this build.
- Contains thousands of assets and levels from varying stages of development of LittleBigPlanet and assets/levels from a very primitive stage of LittleBigPlanet 2.
- The executable (EBOOT.BIN) contains full debugging symbols.
- There is a small debug menu and various debugging functions. Listed below are said debugging functions. These are usually present in other debug builds of the PS3 LittleBigPlanet games unless stated otherwise.
|View Functions (Exclusive to Deploy Build)*||L1 + L2 + R1 + R2|
|Customize Character view**||L2 + R2 + Circle|
|Open Debug Menu Shortcut||L2 + R2 + START|
|Debug Teleport**||L3 + R3 (press X after moving the left stick)|
*NOTE:Press Right on the D-Pad on any function with a + next to it to expand.
**NOTE: Debug Teleport and Customize Character view are usually enabled with the Debug Camera option in the debug builds of the PS3 LBP games. Here, the camera doesn't move.
- Special thanks to Chunky104, theclashingfritz (Prince Frizzy), Trevir (cellomonster), Ben Brown (HFMiles/hellfire2345), and RZXspyro for assisting with researching these builds.