|Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Aug 23, 2003 prototype)
||Aug 23, 2003 01:09:26
|File release date
||March 20, 2021
||Used as padding inside of the Sep 11, 2003 prototype.
||Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma
|| PlayStation 2
||JP N/A |
EU Oct 24, 2003
US Oct 25, 2003
||JP Mar 25, 2004 |
EU Dec 5, 2003
US Dec 8, 2003
A prototype of Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma for the PlayStation 2.
- Used as a dummy file inside of a later prototype. It is a CDVDGEN image, which can be converted with CVLT OF OSIRIS' cdvdgenbin2normalbin.py script.
- The copyright screen has placeholder text.
- The build jumps straight into the main menu. There are no opening movies.
- A debug level select is present.
- Some levels will crash the build due to missing assets. This affects the first level, which means that you can only launch the working levels through the level select.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of April 19, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!