Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Oct 2, 1990 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Oct 2, 1990 prototype)|
|Download Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Oct 2, 1990 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Shadow Dancer for the Sega Mega Drive.
- This build is near final, but still contains a few differences. For a much more detailed analysis, visit Rage Quitter's website below.
- The header is completely missing in this ROM (see below).
- Missing music and missing sound effects in the sound test. Difficulty levels are referred to as ACTs instead of LEVELS.
- Different copyright year on the title screen as well as missing trademark on the logo.
- The intro text completely different, detailing a different backstory for the game. The scroll speed is also much faster in this build.
- The palette used for the level title cards are all messed up.
|Shadow Dancer - The Secret of Shinobi (Oct 2, 1990 prototype).bin||Mega Drive ROM Image||1990-10-02 12:33:42||512 KB||37d5dcf8052d523efa395be00df566d99eaaa03f|