|Super Ninja Boy (prototype)
|File release date
||June 1, 2019
||Super Smash Games (unknown-2019), Niiue (2019-present)
||Super Ninja Boy
||JP Dec 28, 1991|
US Apr 1993
A prototype of Super Ninja Boy for the SNES.
- The splash screen/title screen background is black instead of purple, like in the Japanese version of the game.
- The Culture Brain logo is blue instead of yellow, and the copyright symbol has a gradient instead of being plain white.
- The game's logo is different and more closely resembles the logo used for the Game Boy Ninja Boy titles.
- The text on the title screen is blue instead of yellow, the copyright symbol has a gradient instead of being plain white, and there's a period after "Licensed by Nintendo".
- The opening cutscene contains several text and graphical differences.
- The overworld map contains several layout changes.
- Numerous graphical and audio differences are present.
- Some enemies give less EXP.
- Two hidden test modes can be accessed that doesn't exist in the final game, known as 「マップ ロ テストモード」 (Mappuro Tesuto Mōdo, or Map Test Mode), and 「メッセージ ロ テストモード」 (Messējiro Tesuto Mōdo, or Message Test Mode). There's also a sound test that can be accessed by pressing B during either test mode.