Superman (Jun 22, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Superman (Jun 22, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Superman (Jun 22, 2000 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of the unreleased Superman game for the Sony PlayStation.
- The game was cancelled at the 11th hour as a result of publisher Titus Interactive losing the license to the Superman IP.
- This build is fully complete from start to finish.
- This build contains a serial number: SLUS-00712
- Includes six supported languages: English, French, and Spanish are open by default. A cheat code can unlock Dutch, German and Italian.
- The game begins with an introductory FMV with some polished animation.
- There are no introductory scenes at each level start, but a loading screen is displayed with a static image showing a summary of the mission.
- Some characters have English voice lines.
- There are a few typos in the NPC's dialogue.
This build has cheat codes that can be entered in certain menus:
- Start Game inputs:
- L1, L2, R1, R2, L1, L2, R1, R2 = Opens all levels.
- L1, Circle, L1, Start, L1, Circle, L1, Start = Displays a secret loading screen if the level is set to Office.
- Main menu inputs:
- L1, L2, R2, R1 = Starts a demo.
- Options menu inputs:
- L1, L2, L1, L2, R1, R2, R1, R2 = Enables Dutch, German and Italian languages.
- Press START to pause the game.
- Press SELECT to bring up the options menu.
- Use the D-PAD or the Left Analog Stick to move. (The game uses tank controls.)
- Press X to punch.
- Press Square to use your ability.
- Press Circle to flip 180°.
- Press and hold Circle and use the D-PAD to look around.
- Press Triangle to cycle through your abilities.
- Press L1/L2 or the Right Analog Stick to ascend or descend.
- Press R1/R2 to dodge left or right.